This blog has now moved to http://blog.gilcocker.com
and is back making regular posts again. Your browser
should direct you in the next 5 seconds to the new website.
If not, please click this link or point your browser to the new link.

Saturday 9 June 2007

Stranger Than Fiction


Just read a post over on tummy-ache that reminded me I recently watched Stranger Than Fiction and had forgotten to mention how amazing and inspiring it was.

A great concept for a movie and well delivered but most importantly the motion graphics that were applied on top of the live action were amazing and extremely well executed. I've been told they were done by MK12 - there is some interesting footage on there for pitching stages as well.

If you haven't seen the film, then buy or rent a copy as its well worth it. There are a few samples in the attached video above but there is a nice documentary on the DVD. I'll see if I can find it on YouTube. Enjoy!

No comments: