This blog has now moved to http://blog.gilcocker.com
and is back making regular posts again. Your browser
should direct you in the next 5 seconds to the new website.
If not, please click this link or point your browser to the new link.

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Benice2mice - Crochet Food




Very very very cool. I don't know much about this item apart from being sent it from Dan at my last work experience - kudos Dan. Hopefully I'll find out a little more about their construction at a later date when I get round to emailing the person behind them.

They look pretty amazing and so tactile - they really remind me of the Blur video Coffee and TV (amazing and well worth watching, see the end of the post) and a bit of the opening titles of Napoleon Dynamite (again see end of post). From my very little knowledge of crochet they look very detailed and must be reinforced with some skeleton - make me really want to know how to do them though - can't be that hard being a fairly good knitter.

Hopefully I'll have more news at a latter date and maybe post some more of my knitted stuff? We'll see.

Benice2mics flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/66187156@N00/


Blur - Coffee and TV Video


Napoleon Dynamite Opening Credits

No comments: