This blog has now moved to http://blog.gilcocker.com
and is back making regular posts again. Your browser
should direct you in the next 5 seconds to the new website.
If not, please click this link or point your browser to the new link.

Thursday 5 July 2007

University exhibitions


Not an amazing flyer for an exhibition at Saint Martins but a vehicle for me to rant about universities. Makes me realise how bad my university is for the lack any sort of good advertisement - well thought out design - for work of undergrads not in their final year and the lack of exhibitions especially for people in Vis Com. Maybe its just that this one is in London, but for the last 3rd year (2nd year in England) work in progress exhibition, the flyers and design were so appalling and weren't even offered to be designed by a Graphic Designer (designed by a fashion designer I think). I'll try and dig out a copy and post it up online. Stupid university politics.

No comments: